Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The New Labradoodle Breed Book!!! Im so excited i just had to share!!

Her name is Shayna,she lives in NY,and they did a write up about her inside the cover and Doodlesville was Mentioned!!! did ya hear me screaming??? LOL

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Nancy!!! That is sooooooooo WONDERFUL!!! Congratulations! And, what a beautiful cover it is! Wow...I am very impressed...and very happy for you!
You know, I DO think I heard your scream...thought it was another CA earthquake! :D :D :D
Where can we buy this book??

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i found it on amazon today,,got it from sue on the zoo

LOL at the earthquake comment,,i skert the beegeebees outta the guy that works for me,,LOL

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Michael...how do you like the content (it has a great cover... :wink: )??
Is it something worth reading?

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
I can just imagine, Nancy...too funny!
But I certainly understand why you'd scream!
Have you read the book...or just hugged the cover??? 8)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey Jac,

I haven't read the book in its entirety yet - but all in all I don't expect to find much you or I don't know already. I do feel it gives a rather complete picture of Labradoodles, and what you need to know as a potential owner. I guess that's the group this book would be most valuable to (potential and new owners).

And of course it has lots of beautiful pictures ;)

Anyways, since it was only 10 bucks or so I could hardly NOT buy it ;)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
SOLD! Thanks, Michael and Nancy...I just happen to have a gift certificate to Amazon!
I think it might be something I should buy and give to people who buy my puppies.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:eek:)

only Hugged the cover thus far,,thumb thru it,,gonna read some tonite,,,when i get few to sit down and be still,,(i know ya rite,,lol)

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea Jac

i was thinking the same thing,,think i am going to buy several copies myself for families,,after i read it and make sure i approve of its contents,,LMAO

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
You are too funny! I am so happy to hear the laughter in your writing...I can just imagine!
Let me know what you think after you get a chance to read it, will you?

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I sure will!! :O)

Today has been a awsome day,,got news Bocker was in the aruba newspaper(featured article) posted it on the Zoo,, and then THIS,,it just made my day!!!!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Wowie! You have a double good doggie day!
I am glad that you posted here. I love the zoo, but it moves so fast that I have a hard time keeping up! I may have missed your announcement...and I would not want to miss it...I think it would be so fun to see our babies in print! (In good print, that is!)

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea

the zoo does move fast,,no one commented actually,,kinda hurt me feelings,,boohoo,,LOL
I knew you would be here, and so wanted to share with my friends!!!
ok ok,,imma braggin,,No one will be able to stand me now for sure,,LOL
[/b]

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oh, gosh...I am certain that your announcement must have been in that fast-moving stream of conversation at the Zoo...sometimes people only look at the first 2 pages...that's what I do. I don't have the time to keep reading...I'd LOVE to, of course, but just don't have the time.
Goodness knows, I spend almost every free moment on this forum! (And I love it...the perfect mix of friendship, questions, answers and "folks"!)
But, I am positive that there are people on the zoo who would love to hear your news and share in your happiness...so, don't feel sad...

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks so much!!

Yes her Daddy is Bailey different momma!
Bailey makes some beautiful babies!! im sooooo proud!!! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts