Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must say in this day and age it was a wonderful thing to go a very long distance and meet one of the nicest, caring and dog loving breeders. Yes for all of you wondering I mean Nancy at Doodleville she and her husband are one of the most devoted animal lovers I have seen in a while. We had a wonderful time seeing and talking with them. I am not inpressed easily. I do not get involved with many other breeders mainly because I have my way of life and enjoy being able to raise my dogs and enjoy seeing families enjoy my pups as much as I have. Please don't misunderstand I love to meet and talk with everyone I love to make friends and talk about one of the main loves in my life, I just do not like to get into the politics and gossip. I love to talk dogs and breeding I just don't like to talk about others unless it is in a positive light, to all who read this if you get the chance to ever get over her way you will total know what I am saying to know her is to love her.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Wow!!!
What wonderful kind & caring words, Nancy will be very touched
and although I have never met her personally, your description of her is what shows through in her postings..............

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
I've not met Nancy either, but have chatted back in forth a few emails and also find her to be very nice and a sweetie. How nice of you to post how much you enjoyed your visit with her

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Bree it is so nice to hear good things about others and especially about Breeders. I am really happy that your experience has been such a positive one and that you got to meet Nancy as she really does care alot about her dogs and takes breeding seriously and responsibily.

Nancy will be so thrilled and touched to see this post

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Oh my gosh!!! Wow, thank you so much Bree, I cant tell you how much I enjoyed meeting you also, You are such a joy!!!

I was so nervous, i kept thinking,, oh god, what if she judeges me badly, and posts it,,, what if i have misjudged her, but you know what... i feel like i met my long lost sister, my long lost bestest friend,, we think so much alike, believe in so much the same things, You treat your dogs like family ,like we do, it was just amazing!!!

Never do i allow anyone in the kennels, but you i was like well sure come on!!! (all the while thinking omg, i hope they cleaned em good today,, LOL course i knew they did, they have to do it twice a day or feel the wrath of ME,, :lol:

I just want to thank you for restoring my faith in people, breeders especially , Thank you Bree for everything, for being a friend in every sense of the word, hugs my new friend :!: I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving!!!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Nancy has always been eager to help me and I, too, appreciate her knowledge and love of dogs.
Thanks Nancy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts