Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, early this we start our trek back home. We are gonna drive to the Indianapolis area and stay over night there, then head back to madison after a good nights rest.

Last night we went to a friend of my mother-in-laws house. 2.5 miles straight up one of the higher mountain peaks in the area. An absolutely gorgeous home. I will never see one so indescribably, magnificent. We drank some cocktails on the deck, overlooking a spectacular sunset. A truly breathtaking view it was. Mountain tops on the horizons as far as the eye can see. Like an idiot I forgot to bring my camera. I would have loved to shared the view. Hopefully wwe will get an invite next time we come back. The home was just remarkable.

So Marley is experiencing the heat again. Been well into the seventies each day the last couple of days. Marley and Shandy had a great week, but I look forward to climbing into my own bed.

Yesterday was posing day for the pooches.

Shandy

[/img]

And of course...Marley

[/img]

·
Registered
670 Posts
Too bad you forgot the camera! Shandy is a doll! What a sweet face. An what a cool adventure for Marley. Glad to hear he travels so well! Welcome back!!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neighbors dog Scout came over to say gooddbye.

[/img]

[/img]

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Shandy is adorable, and looks like Marley has taught Scout the "doodle 500!!" Glad you all have had such a great time! Safe trip home! :lol:

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Greg, I'm not sure you wanna come home just yet. It's rainy and cold and generally miserable yet in Wisconsin. So if you can. please stick some of that nice weather in your suitcase and take it with you. There isn't any here yet. :lol:
Have a safe trip!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
really nice pics!!! thanks for sharing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts