Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BOTH the girls are showing changes in their nipples. They're pinker, fuller, and have a slight ridge from one to the other. I'm in SHOCK that the change is absolutely defined on Montana, my chocolate lab... I was SO sure she wouldn't "take". She'd been "with males" before and never has had a litter before, so this is absolutely a bonus! Canada has had 3 litters, so I was pretty confident that she'd take.

They're both 6 weeks along, so have 3 weeks to go. Oh man this is going to be SUCH FUN!
YEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
I just had to share with people I knew would understand!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Neat! Thats really cool! Please post pics once they are born! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Better gear uo on your sleep Tink!!!! hahahaha...you're gonna need it!!!
Congrats to both your young ladies!!! :D
Lotsa pics now....ok?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
congrats and can't wait for more puppy pic fixes :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Wheee! What a ride you are in for! Congratulations! We'll be watching for the birth announcements and pictures!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Congrats....where else but here would you get such excitement over changes in nipples??
....ok, I mean in a family friendly way! :oops:

Good luck to you and the girls....may your delivery be swift and healthy!!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ROFL Gene I'm not even gonna go there. :lol:

See, I knew if I came here I'd be among people who could share my excitement! I tried telling Moses what's up and he just gave me a goofy doggy grin. Hmmmm maybe he DID understand! LOL

I emailed the lady I got the girls from. I know she will be as surprised about Montana as I am. She'd had her checked out because she refused to get bred... and the vet kept telling her there was nothing obvious wrong with her. I'd love to be able to see the look on her face when she reads the news!

The truly exciting part of this for me is that I really wanted chocolate babies, and now that's a strong possibility! Yeeeeeehawwwwwwwww

Thanks fo sharing my joy. You guys are the best. I'm sure I will share pictures til you all beg me to stop! What's cuter than puppies? And I do have this nice new digi camera just begging to be used!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts