Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I got a notice this morning about the contest and entered Niki and Phoebe. I didn't have time to really go thru and see what dogs were entered so I'm glad to hear there are a lot of doodles. It would be really neat to see a Labradoodle win :D You can enter 2 dogs in the contest from the same family and then judges will pick the final 6 dogs, then the voting is opened up to the public. So, anyone that hears of a doodle being in the final 6, be sure and let us know so we can all go and vote :wink: Good luck to everyone that entered :!:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Oh my gosh, I was just on there 2 days ago I think and there were almost 11,000, WOW. I sure hope a Doodle wins. I'll have to go check it out again :D

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Good Morning, I know this will sound pathetic :lol:, but I sorted by breed guessed at the page number (clicked on 48 per page first) and kept scrolling through pages until I found the beginning of the labradoodles and counted. I think they started on pg 240, but I can't be sure. I was up most of the night with Lani because she would not stop barking in her crate. (she spent from 8-3 in her crate yesterday with 3 1/2 hour potty breaks, she has never done that before. I think she was telling me that she didn't like it! she finally went down at 2 and she was up at 4 I gave up and put her on the couch with me) So at 6 am I found something to amuse myself with, MORE DOODLES!. :D

Now the site is so busy you can't get on!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Oh my!! I didn't know you could sort by breed, I was looking for NIki and Phoebe's pictures and finally gave up. I will try to get on and look again. I'd hate to be a judge, there are so many cute pictures, how would you ever decide :roll: Thanks for posting how to find the breeds :wink:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Ok here's an update on the site...There are 43879 dogs in the running!!!

If you are viewing 6 pics per page, the goldendoodles start on page 3499 and the labradoodles start on 4091

There are lots of great dogs....I just hope someone's dog from here wins, or any labradoodle would be cool!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts