Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Me too!!

I am now sorry i sold him kristy at shelby road has a f1 aussiedoodle looks just like this one but i think this one is a red merle time will tell the color is strange at this point
here is kristys f1 aussiedoodle,,personally i think he is just awsome

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
oh the babies are so cute.

wow the older aussiedoodle is beautiful! he has the doodle look but is definitely unique from labra/goldendoodles.

congrats again.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Ooooh, I love this photo

I hope you keep in touch w/ that little merle guy, his coloring is stunning; I've never seen one before!

Kiss all wet noses for me :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Nancy! Congratulations! I didn't know you were going into Aussiedoodles...they are cuties! I especially love the tuxedo look...that is my next "to die for" puppy, if I am lucky enough to get one.
You are right...I think you ARE the queen of black puppies! LOL
They are stunning!
My brother and son have Aussies...very smart. In fact, I believe that they are ranked the smartest canine...and Poodles are right up there too, these babies will be Einsteins!
I am very happy for you! (The older Aussiedoodle is gorgeous!)

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Jac

Thank you so much,,im very proud, dont know if you know or not I used to raise Aussies, they are actually one of my favorites!! I will be doing more ,,i am thrilled with the coats and the looks just thrilled its taken me forever to get reba bred to chico ,so it was like christmas!!!

I found 3 merles and black tri females available ,,may be making a road trip soon,,they are 15hrs from me,,yikers,,lol but NICE aussie females

on a sadder note i had 2 pups in Chips mini litter come available, One person well lets just say im glad she isnt getting her,the other her grandpa is in England and was diagnoised with cancer so the timing ended up not quite rite
we have very small MINI f1b labradoodles a part color and a black available if you know anyone,,they are ready this week,,i hate it when this happens,,i am limited on time and space and they need me or there family now, grrr,, oh well they are cutey patooteys so they should place quickly god willing,,
hugs ,,try to get some sleep

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Ooooh, I just checked...the pus are gorgeous! Wish I could get that parti girl! Yummy! (I love the blacks too and your little one has a darling, lovable face!)

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea,

Wont hurt my feelings to keep em,,LOL NOOO i didnt say that annemarie,,LOL
The black little tot weighs 5lbs and the parti weighs 6lbs at 8weeks old,,woohoo,,LOL imma happy camper must be doing somthing rite :D

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Lora!!!

I havent seen you arond in forever !! or heard from you ,,all ok?
give my grandpup a hug
email me sometime
hugs!!!! Nancy

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Nancy congrats honey!!! and that pic of a tiy doodle in a hand ohhhhhhhhh too sweeeeeeeeeet!!!!!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks AnneMarie

Im sooo excited, as much as i love AUSSIEs im thinking bout sticking to them!! im so excited and happy ,,its been like christmas :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts