Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't he getting SO handsome? Or is that he is so GOOFY looking and has a face only mama can love...

A little bit of both I think!
I love my doodle!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
know what? I LOVE HIM TOO...remember it's Auntie Annmarie :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
He is so sweet Kristen and getting so tall and lanky!!!! I read Sandy's blog...welcome to the world of BARKING!!!!!!! hahahaha...Raleigh hasn't stopped yet, and he's 9 months old...better get yourself some earplugs! :wink:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
HANDSOME all the way! He's got a wonderful expression about him. No goofy showing in THAT photo, Kristin!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh Oh OH! I forgot to update! We went for our weight check today and Sandy gained just over 3lbs in 2 weeks! He doesn't feel so boney anymore and actually feels as if he is getting to a healthy weight. So now we know it isn't a problem and he is just a super active dood - he just chases too many seagulls!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ellabee said:
HANDSOME all the way! He's got a wonderful expression about him. No goofy showing in THAT photo, Kristin!
I think the goofy part of him is the dark red stripe down his back! :lol:

So where are my pictures Lynn? Sandy misses seeing his brother....

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I know I said this last week, but I swear I'll post some tomorrow, I promise! Especially since he got his SUMMER 'DO today, and he's sooooo CUTE!!!

(Last week was a mess, my daughter had a temp of **106** :shock: and we had to take her to the ER. She's a zillion times better now, had a bunch of bloodwork which all came back normal. We're just waiting on an Epstein-Barr result...her symptoms have been fairly mono-ish...but how the heck does a 7-year-old get mono???)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Same way Annie did 2 years ago I guess! And she is notorious for having high fevers like that (106.6 was her highest)... so I know what you've gone through!

Poor kid! I'm glad she's feeling better!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Oh WOW, Kristin he is so HANDSOME but then I could be prejudiced too :wink: But I don't think so. Just look at that face :)

Lynn, I'm so sorry your daughter has been sick, glad she is much better. So scary when their temperatures get that high :(

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
LYNN my son had mono when he was 4 yrs old but didn't get a fever that high. Let us know how your daughter does and what the tests say.

and then you WILL post pics again hahahhahahhaaa

Kristen that tall gangly look is sooooo cute...i love his coat! Peanut's has the same hair on her head...Sandy is toooooooo cute and I think you need to send him to me Kristen and get yourself another doodle. :wink: You are in over your head with your addiction and i think the best therapy is to start over and let me have Sandy ----Besides I can and teach him the word "HUSH" like i did with Max :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I want to tweak his nose, pat his head and give him a big hug!! THAT'S what I like to see when I get up in the morning. A picture of a handsome dood! :lol:
Now about that picture of his brother..... :roll:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Me too Lynn, we're all waiting :wink:

·
Registered
670 Posts
AWWWWWW!! They grow up soooo fast! Hes adorable. :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts