Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I'm a proud mamma and just wanted to share my excitment with you! Today Daisy delivered 7 healthy, beautiful F1 Labradoodles! This was a first for both of us and it went pretty well. She had 4 black pups (2 girls/2 boys) and 3 cream pups (2 girls/1 boy). Thanks for letting me brag a bit!

P.S. Can someone tell me how to attach pics?

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Congrats!!

The easiest way is photo bucket(free also). Upload your pics, have 2 windows open. There will be three lines under your picture. Click on the bottom one, go to your post...right click and paste...and there you are!

We'll be waiting.... :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
woooohooooooo congrats!!!!!
wow so many of you have babies right now...so neat!!!!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Congratulations on your first litter of Labradoodles :D :D I can't wait to see the pictures :)

Ok, wasn't there a 3rd person that was expecting a litter around the same time :?: Deva had her puppies, Daisy has had hers now and who was the other :?: 2 down 1 to go :!:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Thanks Deb, I sure missed that one somewhere :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You all are so great! :D :D Thanks for being excited with me! :D So here's my first shot at posting pics....hopefully I'll get it Thanks Gene for the tips! I had to add a pic of my daughter with Daisy prior to her actually delivering. She was in the beginning stages of labor and was restless, etc. I told my daughter that Daisy didn't feel well and to kind of leave her alone. My daughter wanted to make her "soup" and give her a tea party to feel better! :p

I'm a bit worried she hasn't passed everything....but it's hard to tell b/c she was eating everything and constantly licking herself. Any advice anyone? :oops:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
What sweet pictures Julie :) Your daughter is gorgeous and the puppies are simply beautiful.

Are you taking Daisy's temperature? That is a quick way to tell if she has passed everything. I always give my momm's a shot of oxytocin once they are finished delivering but a lot of vets won't give it to you. If she's running a fever (103 or higher), I would take her into the vet so you can get it under control.

Maureen, we'll be anxiously awaiting pics of your babies next :) Congrats :!:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
It's a two-way street, I offer posting help= free puppy.....er, wait I mean I get my doodle puppy picture fix! Congrats once again. They are soooo cute. And your daughter is adorable. So nice of her to have a special tea party for expectant mommie!

G

·
Ummm, Sue, you are going to need to buy the house next door if you keep buying all these puppies you fall in love with :lol:
Congratulations Daisyj!!!! Your puppies and litle girl are soooo precious!!!!!
I want 2, too :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Linda
You are right!!!
Just tell everyone to quit posting pictures
of all these beautiful puppies.(don't you dare)
bahahahahhah

1 - 20 of 39 Posts