Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cry:
Hey Jonah,
I went to see Dr.Waters last Thursday nite, and Mom and Dad and she were talking about me getting some kid of 'operation'......I'm sss-scared! :(
I have to go on the 23rd, and they were talking about me wearing some kind of silly lampshade on my neck so I wouldn't lick my stitches...did you ever hear of such a thing?????? Did anything like that ever happen to you??? Please tell me that I'll be ok...
Thanks Jonah,
Your pal in Doodle-Land
Raleigh

p.s. any more intruders lurking around?

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Raleigh
Hi Buddy: My Mom & Dad took me to someone named Vet
and I had that same operation thingy you are talking about 4 weeks ago.
Vet told them she put my stitches inside me so I can not lick them.
I had to take it easy for a 2 whole weeks, no running or jumping or nothing, sheesh. To be honest with you I only felt a little extra tired the next day and then after that I wanted to go and run and play but they would not let me. Boy oh boy Parents!!! My Dad acted a little weird every time he walked by me, I don't know why he acted that way but Mom said if he didn't smarten up and stop looking at me with tears in his eyes then she was gonna do the same thing to him. He stopped acting weird right away. So really I did not think it was a big deal at all.

Your pal
Denver

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Raleigh,
Here's how it went down. Dad said come on, let's go for I ride...I was in the car and all psyched up to go. Cool, meet some really nice people, they ooh and awe. Then we get on this machine and they want me to stand still....no way, there's smells, cats, dogs, people and a bird...cooool. Then I go in this room, dad talks (he does that a lot!), then he leaves....What the...! Next thing I know, I'm out like a light. When I wake up....OUCH!! Then dad comes and gets me, I'm a little woozy, but hey..dad's here. Dr. Allen says keep an eye on me, if I start licking myself....duh, favorite past time...I'll need a cone collar(??). So I lay down, lick myself and say..."like this?". Dr Allen says, yeah like that. So I stopped and when I got home, I tried a few times, but stopped when dad said no (he does that alot too!!), cause he'd give a toy to chew on and I forgot about licking!

Hope this helps. They say this will calm you down a bit. To this I say HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :lol: :lol:

Yeah intruders came back. Didn't like the new layout of the throw rugs and ate 'em! Who got blamed.....you got it, ME!!

Jonah

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Yeah intruders came back. Didn't like the new layout of the throw rugs and ate 'em! Who got blamed.....you got it, ME!!
Jonah:
Did the intruders eat them all or did they at least leave a little scrap
for you? My Mom & Dad put away the throw rugs after reading your intruder reports, I guess they were worried that intruders would come to my house and do the same thing.

Denver

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Dad got annoyed and flung the one to the basement...that's where it came from and should of stayed! This one was in the hall for a month and the intruders never touched it. Move it to the kitchen and here's what happens......

PS: as you can tell, it didn't match anyway....cheap old Big Lots rug....whopping $5, didn't even taste good.....wait, I meant that's what the intruder's said...really dad, it wasn't me....urp! :oops:

Jonah (the pure, the innocent, the falsely accused)

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Jonah
We had one of them cheap old rug things too. They had some lousy black rubber on the back of them. The cats told me it did not taste good even though they ate a big chunk of it and then spit it out all over the place.
Big mess too that they made those darn cats, but Mom thinks that I tasted it. It was the cats honest Jonah but no one believes me!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh Denver......why is my Mom laughing so hard???? I don't think this is funny one bit!!! How ever am I going to stay still for 2 whole weeks???
And I'm supposed to calm down? Does that mean I won't be jumping up on Molly anymore and doing my special dance???? hmmmmmm..I know Mom and Dad tell me 'No' when I dance so much.... :wink: I even 'dance' when I'm not up on Molly....now what do you think causes THAT???? ha-ha... :shock:

Jonah you are my idol! I just love the fringe you have decorated your Dad's rug with! :D He dosen't have much style when it comes to decorating, does he? :roll: Dosen't he know that fringed rugs are in vogue now??? Just ask that lady on TV...I think her name is Martha... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you both for your responses...I think I feel better knowing that you both have 'been there done that'! :?
You're my best Buds, and I hope to grow up just like you two!
I'm a little tired now...I took a Doodle zoom thru the house....even got Mom laughing when I used the back of the couch like banked walls at the Daytona 500!! :roll:
Nitey nite,
Raleigh

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HIGH FIVE TO YA Jonah!!! way to go buddy!!! nice job on the rug...I am impressed !!! ohhhh maybe I can send my sister over for lessons? she's a brat today. I got caught getting even :shock: and then my sister bit me!But my family tonight crated my sister to give me lots of attention.

Jonah...don't worry you're dad will come to his senses and get you a helper either that or they'll be no furniture, rugs or phone books left!

Denver ...seriously was it bad???My mom is calling the VET to do something called NEUTER---it doesn't sound good either. and I have snow to surf!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
OK--sad and funny story. Our wonderful Harley is no longer with us but if he was, he would say, "My Mom and Dad took me to the Vet to take care of an ear problem. I also had to go to sleep. When I got home I also had to wear a lamp shade, but they were not savvy enough to trim it down for me so I was stuck with an 18 inch "shade" around my neck. Do you know how hard it was to walk through a regular door--let alone trying to sleep??!!" :shock:
Har

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahhaha Seazr that was a funny heartwarming story...thanks for sharing!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts