Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mom and Tyke and I are taking a quick Mother's Day trip to the mountains in the morning! We are only about 3 1/2 hours from Asheville, so we're going to get up early, hit the Blue Ridge Parkway and have a day long picnic and ride through the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains! The weather sounds a bit iffy for Sunday, but if it's not raining, we're going to do the Biltmore Estate Sunday morning. At any rate, we'll post pictures when we get back - at the moment, BaBa and Tyke are fighting over who is riding shotgun in our little "Road Rocket" - since it's just an overnighter, we're taking the new car. At least I know which seat I have, since I'm driving!!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We will be in your neck of the woods in about a month, Mary! We have a house in Banner Elk from June 14 -21 - I can't wait! 7 nights in the mountains is my idea of HEAVEN!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Linda, although she can't go in the house, they have about 10 miles of beautiful hiking trails that she is more than welcome on! Also, she has a bit of an "in" with the girls at the Gate House Gift Shop! The day we got her, we stayed in Asheville before coming home, and brought her by the gift shop - they fell in LOVE with her, and to this day, I think Tyke may be the only dog that is allowed in there! They have all really enjoyed watching her grow - we go up there 4 or 5 times a year, so they have seen Tyke quite a few times- she's become a regular!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Thanks Kim...if we can't be there we really enjoy hearing about your SC adventures...can't wait to see the pics.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts