Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, don't rush to send the guys in the padded van with the white jackets, but I just got my new license plates in the mail...... :oops: Part of the proceeds go to the spay/neuter program at shelters, etc.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Gene,
Remember that old novelty record ... "They're coming to take me AWAY, Ah Ha?!" Perhaps that should be a Doodle Owners theme song.
LOVE the plates! It is such an improvement over the standard Ohio license plates ... of course I know of which I speak.
And if your ever driving in SW. Ohio - or I am ever in NE Ohio and I see those plates ... be prepared to be road stalked! Especially if your partners in crime are with you ...

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I remember that song. I was about 7 or 8 when it was on the radio, and my brother used to chase me around singing it! Scared the heck out of me! To this day I think of him every time I hear it! :shock:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
LOL Gene are you sure you should have posted that??? I'm coming to Ohio next month and if I see you on the road I'll be the crazy woman in the MA plated SUV with a kid and a doodle stalking you!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Gene, Hope I didn't conjur up too many scary memories! I guess that is the job of big brothers ... mine convinced me there was a hair lengthening machine downtown that for $20 would (by pulling) turn my pixie haircut into waist length hair. I started collecting pop bottles! :? Mom had to set me straight.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Ahhhh, Gene . . . cute license plate but it triggered other memories for me. I spent 21 years on the civilian side of the Air Force before they rudely closed the air base right out from under me!! :evil: (I, of course, was a brilliant child and they originally recruited me when I was a mere ten or so years old. ) I spent more than my fair share of time on business trips to Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton. One of my favorite boondoggles* :wink: was participation in the Dayton International Air and Trade Show-loved it!

*Websters: "boondoggle 1. An activity or project that is trivial and wasteful of time or money."

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1) Coffee made me do it?....probably
2) 2doods was taken.....my brother's life partner said it was probably a gay couple! :wink: I think maybe a doodle owner??

I think the plates work with my "WOOF" stickers from planet dog.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
your rock Gene hahahhaha!!! way to go!!! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts