Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a lot of people who suggest NuVet vitamins, especially on their puppy contracts. I'd like to get the breeders' opinions on this product. Do you feel it can really help protect the puppy's joints so much that you want all puppies to go home & take it for life?

Also, many breeders want you to use their order code when ordering, which means they get some kind of kickback each time someone they sold a puppy to orders some. Is this also a way of keeping track to see if the people they sold puppies is ordering the vitamins?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I also use Nuvet vitamins with my adults and puppies. The vitamin is all natural and has tons of excellent benefits. I do not require puppy buyers to purchase them, but I do highly recommend it. The Nuvet website has all the information about their vitamins, ingredients, etc. But, because you can not purchase these at a store, you do have to purchase from someone who has a code number. Breeders do receive monthly or sometimes quarterly statements showing who ordering with their code number. As, some breeders require you to purchase them, in order to keep your contract valid.

You can check out their website,,just google Nuvet, and read about it.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
NuVet Plus vitamins are good supplements but NuVet does pressure breeders to put in their contract that if the buyer doesn't continue their dog on the vitamin, that it will void their contract. I refused to put this in my contract because it is just a way for the company and the breeder to make money and it gives the breeder an "out". Just my opinion :wink:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I use them and feel if a dog has allergies to grass or things they work great. I do not force my puppy buyers to use them I do give the info but it is not in my contract. It's like the kind of food they buy I tell them what I use and that's that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts