Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the weather like in Florida or Miami now in the next two weeks? we are ding a transatlantic cruise and will be staying in Florida for a couple of days, is the weather good?

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Hi Angie, sounds like a lot of fun. We were in Orlando the first part of November and the weather was WONDERFUL there and it was so beautiful. Let us hear all about it when you return :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Angie said:
What is the weather like in Florida or Miami now in the next two weeks? we are ding a transatlantic cruise and will be staying in Florida for a couple of days, is the weather good?
angie on the gulf coast....florida is having 50's by night and 70-80 by day.
my boys are down there for a week with their relatives

·
Registered
401 Posts
Have fun on your cruise Angie! When I went on a cruise they took towels and made cute little animals with them and put them on our beds. The first day they did a pig and used my sisters sunglasses!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi, I am from a little town on the coast in the North East of England, we will be crossing the pond as some Americans on the roll call are calling the Atlantic, on the Norwegian pearls maiden voyage to Miami and will stay in Floriday for two days before flying back to the UK. I am so excited and have just finished packing. Otto goes into boarding in the morning then we make our way to Southampton docks, will tell you all about it on the return, and of course more important, Ottos holiday at the tripple A Hotel. :eek:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi, I am from a little town on the coast in the North East of England, we will be crossing the pond as some Americans on the roll call are calling the Atlantic, on the Norwegian pearls maiden voyage to Miami and will stay in Floriday for two days before flying back to the UK. I am so excited and have just finished packing. Otto goes into boarding in the morning then we make our way to Southampton docks, will tell you all about it on the return, and of course more important, Ottos holiday at the tripple A Hotel. :eek:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

1 - 11 of 11 Posts