Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/dis ... id=6560009
Hello,

We have received this e-mail about the animals at the Franklin County Animal Shelter in NC. There are 4 puppies listed that appear to be doodles. You must scroll down to see them on the page. There is 1 black and 3 golden. They seem fairly young and very pitiful. Franklinn County Animal Control will put them to sleep right directly if they are not rescued. Their ID # is K-01-B0019-21. The phone number is 919-494-5274 or 919-571-8208.

PLEASE forward this and do what you can to get the word out about them. Thank you all so much. I wish we could take them in but we are full.

· Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am hoping to see more of them adopted. The only problem is that some get adopted, and more come in. It is a never ending listing. I do the updates every night, and I take off 4 and add 6. It is just getting crazy! I am so sad at how these pups ended up there. Not even sure if they are GD's or LD's, but they are adorable.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.