Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have given up on the frisbee idea until Santa brings Tanner a new one (his 5th) for Christmas.

He did have a great morning doing Chuckit...

He has learned to wait very patiently...NOT

ears go flying....

Now for a little Sunday nap

maybe on the other couch would be better

Now I'll just rest and watch the world go by....

Thanks for looking :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Annie, he is so beautiful...love the ears flying, and the last photo of him looking out the window makes me melt!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
awh those photos are so cute!!! Tanner looks so comfortable on the sofa :) I love the mountains in the background too!!!!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
seazr said:
Hahahahaha!! So cute!!! Chuckit is Dakota's FAVORITE game of all time!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ditto for Denver, he would give up his firstborn(if he had the equipment)
just to play ball...........

·
Registered
459 Posts
It's so fun to watch them have fun, no? Sweet pictures!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually, Leslie, those are not mountains...they are hills or as we call them the foothills. The mountains are to the south of that. The sun was just coming up over them and so I couldn't take a picture of them.

We are going to my son's house at Brighton Utah for Thanksgiving Dinner...It is a ski resort in Big Cottonwood Canyon in the Wasatch mountains. We have a watershed tag for Tanner to wear (he has to stay on their property) so I am hoping to get some nice photos of the area...maybe even the 3 moose that hang out there.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I don't think that anything personifies sheer joy more than a doodle running - unless it's a doodle napping! What wonderful pictures!!!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Lots of fun for Tanner. And as always, a beatiful backdrop for great photos. Love the action shots.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Actually, Leslie, those are not mountains...they are hills or as we call them the foothills. The mountains are to the south of that. The sun was just coming up over them and so I couldn't take a picture of them.
haha...as you can tell, it's quite flat here in coastal NJ :) I am looking forward to seeing some mountains (and hills) when we go to Nevada/Arizona :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts