Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But.....they had to find out! I accidentally left my 1/2# of caribou beans "in reach" on the counter yesterday. Needless to say, when I got home from work, a whole was chewed in the bag, and the beans were scattered through out the living room!! :shock: I swept them all up, then through out the evening I'd hear a little crunch.......Miko kept trying the elusive beans, but I don't think she was thrilled.....a little wored later in the evening though....... :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
The beans are a bit more bitter than the brewed version of coffee (don't ask how I know this :roll: ) Hopefully the bitter taste would turn them off!

G

·
Gene don't you know by now not to leave stuff on the counters??? The doods were just trying to remind you not to do this!!!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Oh that is sad. I am a big office drinker. I wouldn't think they would eat it. They may have tried it but I bet they didn't eat it.

Just made a mess for Dad. :cry:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Ooooh, I am so glad that they didn't eat a lot...coffee beans are toxic and I know of a dog that died from eating them! (It was, more likely, a very large amount....still....)

Miko...no more coffee! :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE glad to hear your doodles are doing OKay
and I wonder if they didn't like them just like if a dog gets ahold of an onion, usually they spit it out.

Miko honey...gotta leave the counter alone :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My old Cocker Peche ate about a half of pound of beans when he was 12. I called the vet in a panic.......he giggled and said to keep an eye on him. He said with Peche's strong heart, he would be fine, but wouldn't sleep much. I gave him pepto and 16 hours later, we both passed out from exhaustion! Every time the poor guy pooped.....it smelled like Starbucks!! :shock: :lol: Notice I didn't say Caribou..... :wink:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
gene said:
My old Cocker Peche ate about a half of pound of beans when he was 12. I called the vet in a panic.......he giggled and said to keep an eye on him. He said with Peche's strong heart, he would be fine, but wouldn't sleep much. I gave him pepto and 16 hours later, we both passed out from exhaustion! Every time the poor guy pooped.....it smelled like Starbucks!! :shock: :lol: Notice I didn't say Caribou..... :wink:
BUAHAHAHAH!!! Gene, you are so funny!

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
gene said:
I noticed!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts