Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's Noahie in his mummy tunic costume, he had a great day - they did trunk or treat at school and same at church after dinner

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohhhhhhhh NOAH is soooooooo cute !!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks - he is a sweetie and hi Mom said he did extremely well today - a lot of times when he has a big day like this he gets really tired and goes over the edge, but today was a great day

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks - I was just talking to C and she said when she was taking the picture she told N that this pic is for Aunt Snowy and Annabelle and he just grinned :D

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Noahie you look sooo scary!! And so CUTE!! So glad you had a happy Halloween, sweetie!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I really LOVE that picture of Noah......he looks soo sooo happy and cute in his costume. He melts my heart....my kids are all grown up now :cry:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Put a lump in my throat....it's wonderful that he had a good day. Thanks for sharing such a sweet picture.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Aw Noahie...you look terrific!!! And your Aunt Snowy is terrific too for makin ya that great mummy costume!!! Bet all the kids were jealous!!
Bigs hugs to ya from me and Molly!!!! (((((((Noahie)))))))))
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Your pals,
Raleigh & Molly! :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone, he's such a sweet boy and so silly, he's always called me Aunt Snowy (Snowy is a nickname I have) and last year he was really into reindeer so started signing to his Mama that my new name was "Aunt Snowy Reindeer"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts