Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ah sorry to hear that you did not get him............
Just means another doggy has a chance for a better life
since their will be room in your loving home..............

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Rita hang in there honey......maybe things do happen for a reason adn the right dog i still coming your way

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Oh Rita...we all fell in love with Ace's sweet smile - this must be a real heartbreak for you, but YOUR dog is out there waiting - which means soon there will be TWO lucky collies with forever homes! Hang in there!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Rita, sorry to hear you missed out on getting Ace. I'm glad he's found his forever home. Hope just the right dog comes along for you soon.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Sorry to hear about Ace. Having just gone through the adoption process with our foster dog, I know it is a tough decision for the rescue groups. It also takes time to check applications, references, interview the "parents", etc. They were probably farther along in the process when you applied. :cry:

Another dog will come along and you'll be first in line. Meanwhile, you have your Dexter, right? He could pretend to be a collie? (or maybe not!)

Deb

G

·
Rita you will have a collie brother or sister for Dexter soon! And Dex wouldn't throw Timmy into the well. Steal his money and eat it maybe......

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OMG they're adorable. I wish they didn't have the "mandatory puppy classes" stipulation. I put on my application that I could not do classes. It's at least a 50 mile drive for me to get to a class. And I can spend that time at home training a pretty nice doggie, just ask Dex :shock:

I'm thinking I need to put the puppy/dog thing on hold for at least a few weeks. Got some medical stuff that needs to be addressed before I commit. Maybe that's why it didn't work out with Ace :(

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Question: is timmy your DH? who's timmy? hahhahaaaaaaaa
(boy do i feel blonde right now :roll: )

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
i am NOW pleading the 5th :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
MaxandMe said:
Question: is timmy your DH? who's timmy? hahhahaaaaaaaa
(boy do i feel blonde right now :roll: )
Annmarie.....what planet did you grow up on??? I am rolling on the floor and my sides hurt!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
i don't know there must have been something missing on Harkers Island NC when i was growing up.

and I am sooooooooooooo GLAD I was able to provide some friday night entertainment for you and others hhahhaaaaaaaaaaaa

i really need to dye my hair brown :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts