Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted for a rehome, but the pup is no longer available...I have deleted this post. Thanks everyone, the pup is staying with her family!

·
Registered
670 Posts
She looks like an angel Jac! I hope she finds a forever home very soon!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Aw Jac, I wish I could help...too far, not ready for another dood yet.

But what a pleasure it would be to have one of your dogs. She is a pretty girl. Good luck to you and her in finding her perfect place in this world....

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
I'm glad I don't live close by! That would be tempting!!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone, she has her mama's eyes. :eek:) :D

The owner spoke to me today and is willing to meet me halfway...I am planning a trip to Utah in about a week so the owner will drive to Salt Lake to deliver Allie to me and I can bring her home.

I am so grateful to her for that...I still would rather that she not go through so much traveling, so any GOOD, nearby homes are preferable. Keep your eyes and ears open! :wink:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks!
Gene...after seeing what Miko did to your pillow...I don't think I could allow you to take on another one! hahahaha
I am really excited to bond with her again. It will be a nice time to do that, driving home with her.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Jac said:
Thanks!
Gene...after seeing what Miko did to your pillow...I don't think I could allow you to take on another one! hahahaha
I am really excited to bond with her again. It will be a nice time to do that, driving home with her.
True love of a breeder - letting their babies come back home, won't Allie be surprised when she sees the farm !

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes! And her mother and her father and her aunties and her sister! It will be fun to watch! She won't be that clean again...not for a long time! hahaha

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Jac said:
Yes! And her mother and her father and her aunties and her sister! It will be fun to watch! She won't be that clean again...not for a long time! hahaha
I sure hope hubby has the video camera ready when you get home and let Allie out of the car - Party time !

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hahahaha, Mary, that picture of Annabelle makes her look like she is doing the talking on your posts...I love it! She is so cute!
You, bet...we will have pictures!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Jac said:
hahahaha, Mary, that picture of Annabelle makes her look like she is doing the talking on your posts...I love it! She is so cute!
You, bet...we will have pictures!
Awww thank you Jac, that is quite a compliment coming from someone who has so many Gorgeous doodles!

She does look like she is gabbing doesn't she :lol: She was in a gabby mood tonite, yapping away at me when I was watching TV, up and down, it was raining all afternoon/evening so she was inside and full of energy LOL

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Jac that is sooo sweet you're taking allie home with you.
and things do happen for a reason...and her forever home is just trying to find her

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Allie is such a beautiful girl :) I know she will be stealing the heart of someone really soon, good luck and enjoy her while you have her. I know it won't be long :)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you, I am really looking forward to seeing her again! :D Her sister, Amelia Jane (same litter) will be happy to play with her too...and of course, her mama (Lexie) and daddy (Chase) will know her in a sniff!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Well Jac I know you would rather find her a home where she is know and not have to travel her, but at least this way you will be directly involved in picking her family once you get her home. and to go to the lengths you are it shows people you truly care what happens to your puppies. :)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Good Stuff Jac! It helps restore my faith in Breeders when I read posts like this. I spend many months every year in SF so if ever I hear of someone wanting a Doodle you will be first on my list of breeders. KUDOS :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts