Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sister sent me this fun quiz ... there is an 80's version too but it's down for maintenance.

I send it along when it's up and running for you "younger folk".

Enjoy!

Oh ... I got 100% 8)

http://www.shegoddess.com/q/70s/index.aspx

·
Registered
448 Posts
It's obvious that tunes of the 70s aren't the ones I know! Give me Elvis, Fats Domino, and Bill Haley and the Comets! Then I'd get them all right!

G

·
haha, that was fun! That is one depressing song, Gene, I agree 100%!!!
The only song I hate more is that dumb Horse with No Name :roll:

·
Registered
659 Posts
I scored lousy because of all the disco questions... I'm more from the early 70's non-commercial FM/20 minute album cut generation. I didn't see any King Crimson questions. Who remembers Allison Steele, "The Nightbird" on WNEW-FM, NYC?

“The flutter of wings, the shadow across the moon, the sounds of the night, as the Nightbird spreads her wings and soars, above the earth, into another level of comprehension, where we exist only to feel. Come, fly with me, Alison Steele, the Nightbird, at WNEW-FM, until dawn.”

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
haha...I did horrible on the 80s one too :oops: I will either claim they were early 80s questions or just that my music knowledge is terrible :wink:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Wow - My husband and I did bad on both 70s and 80s...We could also sing all the songs...but could only get half of those answers correct. I guess we don't pay that much attention to who sings either. Although we did great with the picture questions!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
OUCH!! How the heck did I get a 60%??? :shock:
I have to try gene's now!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
the 70's was bad. I got 45%. That was sad. But I did better on the 80's

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I am with CherylB.....i could sing every song in the 70's one but only got a 60% (not good with names at times hahahhaaa)
hey LINDA we tied score!! :wink:

the 70's is my ERA too hahhaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
247 Posts
how funny - i grew up in the 80s and was definitely a new wave kid but did better on the 70s quiz!? maybe it was that oldies station we used to play in the barn for the horses that i heard over and over growing up? :D

G

·
Shaia said:
how funny - i grew up in the 80s and was definitely a new wave kid but did better on the 70s quiz!? maybe it was that oldies station we used to play in the barn for the horses that i heard over and over growing up? :D
Mary, so all those who did well on the 70's quiz are OLDIES then, right? :lol: Bwhahahahahahha!
:lol:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Linda said:
Shaia said:
Mary, so all those who did well on the 70's quiz are OLDIES then, right? :lol: Bwhahahahahahha!
oh my - :oops:
*foot in mouth*
older? not necessarily, but wiser YOU are, yes :)

G

·
Shaia said:
Linda said:
Shaia said:
oh my - :oops:
*foot in mouth*
older? not necessarily, but wiser YOU are, yes :)
Well, I didn't do so great on the 70's quiz...I think it was GENE who got 100%
:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts