Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OKay...about 2hours ago I finally gave Max and Peanut these big huge hip joint bones called "THE TANK" hahahhaa

The last time they had a bone was back in March 2007

anyway, it was funny as I put their bones in their food dishes and they stood there trying to lick them in their food dish.
After 5min of laughing at this, I took them out and put them on the floor for them. :D (they were being too polite?hahahhaa)

AND NO fights, no arguments....each one is in their own corner for the past 2hours chewing away while i am doing paperwork.

Funny, in the past i didnt' give bones due to little arguements cropping up and/or splitting the bone (max usually does). I got these bones for $3.99 at Country Max.

So mabye this is success at last?? in finding a bone they can both chew with no ill effects in any way at all :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Kind of funny cause I gave Denver a large beef bone today to
take his mind off not being able to walk much.
He has been chewing it off and on for about 3 hours.......................

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG Peanut just came up for air and breathed on me! hahhahaa she smells like a bottle of hickory BBQ sauce
....phew the fumes almost knocked me out hahhahaaaaaa

I ain't letting her kiss me tonight :shock: but she can kiss DAVE 8) hahahhaaaaaa

G

·
hahahaha.....Maya's breath is bad too. Time for another ziggie!!! Glad the pups had a great time with their bones. Maya's big girl teeth are almost in so then she will get bones too

G

·
Ziggy's are made by Kong and they fit into the puppy kong. I have only seen them for puppies.

Sue do you give Denver the puppy kind or is there an adult kind out there?

I would guess you could feed the puppy kind to an adult dog. They are in a log like shape so it couldn't harm them. Anyway they really do wonders for Maya's breath.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts