Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is potentially going to be a fall doodle romp on November 11. It should be either in Thompson Park (in Jamesburgh) or Rocky Top Park (in Princeton). If anyone is interested, please let me know and I can PM you the e-mail address for the organizer.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'd love to go to my first Doodle Romp. I just have to figure out how far away from Queens it is.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really don't know how they organize it - I think you may need a permit. I think others have done this so hopefully someone will be able to give you the right information :D

·
Registered
459 Posts
OH! sounds like sooo much fun!! Wonder how far it would be from Albany.....

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha...well I can tell you it's about 4 hrs from Albany so it's quite a hike :(

Linda - that would be great if we got to meet you and Bella. I'll send you the e-mail if you pm me your e-mail address. If you don't want to give it, I'll give you the organizer's e-mail and you can contact her yourself :)

zemily - I sent you the e-mail :)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
That's about an hour from me......hmmmmmmm........ :D

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's about an hour from me......hmmmmmmm........
If you PM me your e-mail address, I'll send you the e-mail we received :D

You just have to bring proof of vaccines to the park - they check at the gate.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just FYI - I know I forwarded the e-mail from Melissa to several of you. If you plan to attend, please e-mail her back to let her know (she wants an approximtate headcount). She sent a registration form out by e-mail - Rocky Top Park is normally a private park. Hope to see many of you this weekend :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
For those who haven't been there, Rocky Top is a great dog park. Dexter had a blast the last time we went. We were there around 4 hours and he slept for about a day afterward.

End Result: one VERY tired doodle...priceless

·
Registered
972 Posts
Hey Heather
There is a mini romp being held in NC on sunday. I know there a re a few people getting together. If you would like to get in touch with the NC doodle rompers, just PM me or email me shannon at poomixrescue dot com. Here is a link to the thread. http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?d ... agemark=25 They are a great group of people and I know they would love to meet a NAR!

G

·
Shannon I PM'd you. I would love more info on this. It's only about a 2 hour drive and Maya loves to play. Had to "steal" my friends golden today cause Maya was crazy dog. They will tire each other out.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
cause Maya was crazy dog.
Ebbe too! What's going on? She was a wild woman this morning :twisted: ;
into everything, doodle 500'ing, barking non-stop!
Definitely a day for daycare!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts