Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some photos from the Doodle Romp in Princeton today My husband said there were about 50 dogs there and everyone had lots of fun. Dexter had his first experience with a pond...apparently it took him quite awhile to actually go in. :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow i hve never seen so many doodles in one place at one time!!! i lov the one where they look like they're hugging :D

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Ooh, how fun!! I hope to be there next year, if there's another in NJ that is!!

Great photos!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Fabulous pictures! Just fabulous!
What beautiful doodles!!
THIS is why I want a pond when I get my "land"! :eek:)
I swear, under the word "joy" in the dictionary, there should be pictures of doodles romping.
Thanks!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha :) I just reread this and saw the post where annmarie said they were "hugging" :) wrestling...hugging...same thing :wink:

G

·
Leslie,
Is that Dexter hugging the chocolate doodle? If so, Sessa had a great idea...enter the doodle calendar contest...you will probably need the permission of the chocolate doodle's owner...If you don't know who it is, I bet we could track him down :D

http://doodlecountry.com/dohaoffa.html

Would you Like to See Your Dood Featured in Our Hall of Fame? Twelve Lucky "Hall of Fame" Dogs will be Featured in Our 2008 Inaugural Wall Calendar!

Please send Pics to: [email protected]
- Pics of Doodles only, please
- Tell Us Your First and Last Names,
- Your Doodle's Name & Gender
- What kind of Doodle You Have
- Where You Live.
- Higher-resolution images in .jpg or .gif formats reproduce with better quality & will receive more consideration for the 2008 calendar.

Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts