Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are 2 videos of our doodles playing their favorite game...

Dexter teasing Kirby...

Now Kirby teasing Dexter...

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohhhhhhhh they're both so cute how they play and tease!! great to see Kirby and Dexter as best buds!!!

hahahha that tail of kirby standing high up in the air makes me giggle thinking of the Dr Suess tail :wink:

great videos and love your gas grill ...have one real similar too :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
The videos are terrific Leslie!!!! Looks like Dexter and Kirby have been together forever!!! And I'll just bet you wonder how Dex ever got along without Kirby!!! So glad they're together!! :D :D

G

·
Great videos! I can just 'hear' them!

Kirby in video 2: "C'mon Dex, you are supposed to chase me! I have the precious item and you can't have it! nananana, come and get it!"

Dex: "Maybe if I pretend not to care, Kirby will drop it....ummm, not working.... I think I'll chase him and steal it!"

Thanks for the laugh! I needed it tonight! :lol:

·
Registered
126 Posts
I like the video #2- Kirby says "hey I let you be the big guy, now the least you could do is entertain me a little bit". You are so fortunate to have gotten Kirby, I am still looking for a mate for Tucker, but I am really scared of a stray or a resue. Tucker has been so easy to train, and I don't know if I would have the patience with a dog that may have behavior problems. Hey if I were rich I could just get a pup from Tuckers breeder, put hubby would probably have the big one. They have 4 almost ready to go. How about a cream and white tuxedo marking? Beautiful

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Oh Awesome videos! And I agree, you have to send those pictures to the kong website - The one of the two close up is front page material!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Terrific Fun in the Dexter/Kirby Household! I love how they tip the head back to get a better grip on the toy! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts