Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a quote from Linda in her post at the other Trivia thread...
Linda
Junior Member--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bumping this up! Don't be shy! Come play, it's fun! Even if you just lurk on the board, you can play the game. And don't forget to play every day!!!!
YES!!!! THE MORE THE MERRIER!!! JOIN US NOW!!

Happy New Year and HAPPY TRIVIA!!!

http://my.funtrivia.com/tournament/Dood ... 78887.html

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
OK... I played today. (I'm not considered an expert on pop culture. :roll: )

Is there a game every day? Do I have to remember to check??? Is there a prize??!!!

Deb

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YEPPER! There's a game everyday and a winner every month...........There are also fictitious prizes........You're told how many BUCKS you have to buy prizes.........lol.....see the Award section.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OH the PRIZES are sooo totally Awesome!! hahaa
let's see, i got ONE hotdog, a NEW toaster and a #1 award
Made MY DAY complete! hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ok, I joined and played. All I can say is thank goodness for GOOGLE! I had to look up the last two. I cheated. :( But if I admit it ... is it really cheating? :)

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Cheating? LOL! I'm afraid I didn't take it seriously enough to think of cheating! I must not have a competitive nature. :D

Deb

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
winderdoodle said:
Ok, I joined and played. All I can say is thank goodness for GOOGLE! I had to look up the last two. I cheated. :( But if I admit it ... is it really cheating? :)
what???????? yes that is cheating!! hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i can imagine your poor mother raising you hahhaaaaaaaaa!!!

ohhhhhh i just had a great laugh!! thanks
i am competitive ...sessa35 and I tease each other unmercilessly via Pm's

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hahaha! I'm competitive too ... hence why I resorted to a handy Google search for the answer. Gotta love Google.

But then I felt a smidgy (just a small bit) guilty and had to confess!

I won't tell ya'll next time I cheat ... I mean ... I'll try not to cheat when I play next time ... I mean ... I promise not to cheat next time I play. :)

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Maybe the veterans can answer this... isn't it timed? So if I take the time to "cheat", will I lose points for being slow?

Evidently my competitive IS coming out...

Deb

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
DEB...YES if you look up answers your time goes up but by having wins aka 10/10's or high scores of answering correctly then the time doesn't affect your overall score standings.

and winternoodle you up for some teasing ...I mean YOU DO CHEAT
you must be brunette!! hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
75 Posts
Um ... not a brunette ... I'm a true blonde. I did color my hair brunette once ... that was a very very bad idea and I fired that hair dresser once the deed was done.

But wait ... since I'm blonde does that mean I didn't cheat? I think that sounds like a good plan. Let's go with that idea, ok? :)

Either way, give me your best teasing. I have two older brothers. Needless to say, I can handle it whatever is dished out.

:) :D :p

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
winderdoodle said:
Um ... not a brunette ... I'm a true blonde. I did color my hair brunette once ... that was a very very bad idea and I fired that hair dresser once the deed was done.

But wait ... since I'm blonde does that mean I didn't cheat? I think that sounds like a good plan. Let's go with that idea, ok? :)

Either way, give me your best teasing. I have two older brothers. Needless to say, I can handle it whatever is dished out.

:) :D :p
NO if you're a True Blonde that explains WHY YOU NEED TO Cheat !hahhaaa
and for the HOOLIGANS on the forum, i really am mostly brunette , just somehow the highlights seep in deeper than i thought :shock:

·
Registered
75 Posts
No, no, no ... I'm blonde and I was smart enough to know how to get the correct answer quickly ... :)

hee-hee!

I think the part that makes me the most "blonde" is that I did that and then came back here and blabbed that I did it ... yeah, so, ok, I know ... how smart am I really? Um ... yeah ... turns out I'm not so smart .... :)

hee-hee!!!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DECEMBER'S TOP TEN!!

Hall of Fame
Top 10 players at the end of each month will be written into the hall of fame, forever!

Dec 07

34 players played during the month.

1. Linda (251 points, 1 wins)
2. sessa35 (247 points, 0 wins)
3. Echo (244 points, 4 wins)
4. MaxandMe (227 points, 3 wins)
5. lindamarie (199 points, 3 wins)
6. FoodLady (198 points, 5 wins)
7. gene (196 points, 0 wins)
8. ellabee (190 points, 3 wins)
9. lisarundell (181 points, 1 wins)
10. kmd411 (160 points, 1 wins)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I feel so honored to be part of such an esteemed group.....see folks, playing everyday, even badly, can land even the biggest dolt in the top 10!! :roll:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I had a blast even though i feel like i need to go back to school hahahaa

ECHO needs to win a prize for having over 35,ooo seconds to play one game
Sessa35, you getting your UFO ??? what color does it come in?
and LINDA with aliases hahahaa did you use an encyclopedia? :wink:

CONGRATS to TOP 3 and the rest of us who tried like hell to rack our brains on some of these games guessing away

GENE ...you're blonde roots are showing a bit now :wink:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ok, I played today and I did not cheat ... I repeat ... I did NOT cheat! I didn't look on Google at all ... I promise. And the truth is reflected in my 6/10 score. :)

Some of those questions were hard! I've never played Yu-Gi-Oh so I had to totally guess on those two.

Hey, it's fun to do things the honest way! heehee!

:lol:

G

·
gene said:
I feel so honored to be part of such an esteemed group.....see folks, playing everyday, even badly, can land even the biggest dolt in the top 10!! :roll:
Sessa wrote
no kiddin!!
You, nor I, ever won one!!
:oops: :oops:
But Sessa, you DID win one! (But we won't discuss that) :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

And I only won ONE game and I made the list, too! Showing up matters! :lol: And no encyclopedias here, I just try to be as fast as possible...no second guesses :lol: And like the SAT test, if you truly have no idea, pick the LONGEST answer! It works :wink:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts