Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a wonderful little dog that I rescued from a co-worker of mine back in '03. At the time he told me that he paid a ton of money for this dog and it was called a labradoodle. Well, never having owned anything other than a mutt I paid him no mind. Well then I saw a news feature on designer dogs and there was a dog similar to my Stumpy. Anyway since then I have done some studying on Doodles and I do believe my dog is a doodle.

Anyway my question is....does anyone know how I would go about finding out where my dog came from? I know it's next to impossible, but any suggestions would be great.

Thanks
Randi

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank You

Thank you all so much, you really know how to make a firl feel welcome. Okay, I'm gonna try to post pics....bare with me.

Randi

Okay, it worked, sorry it's so big. Stumpy ir eally fluffy cause I gave him a bath the other day and brushed him with a real small brush. He's usually pretty wavy.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He really is super cute, and his personality is wonderful. He is very good with my ten year old son who loves him about as much as I do.

Maureen, he is medium in size. He weighs about 20 to 25 lbs.

Randi

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.