Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sitting here today relaxing and could not understand why Peanut will NOT stop licking the end of my shirt for the past hour. every time i sit down she is licking my shirt and of course i am taking pain med,
well you know , hahhaha i could care less and gave up trying to get her to stop. I also had thought she was having a 'blonde moment" ...i was wrong. :D

anyway, i was eating a Klondike neopolitan ice cream bar earlier and didn't realize a tiny bit of chocolate WAS on my shirt.
The 1/2 inch choclate stain is almost gone. i figure it should be totally out in the next 30min ---if i dont move :wink: and won't need oxyclean either

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nothing is wrong just some dental surgery where they did 2 surgeries in one on Friday and didnt realize i'd be in pain today hahhahaaa Sue warned me too hahahhahaa anyway, i am beginning to think pain med and motrin are great :wink:

anyway, everyone has been super to me here on the forum and at home. No one touches my ice cream, :mrgreen: but i share, Max doesn't steal my paper napkins, peanut takes my ice cubes and I also got a heartmelting Denver get well pic . AND a major doodle fix with all the doodle photos you posted.
So all in all, i've had a great day :D

i still say Brody from what you see in the pics, is a goldendoodle. If you put him next to peanut except for color they'd look like siblings

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Careful Annmarie...or you'll have a hole in your shirt the size of the hole in your carpet!!! hahahahahaha....hope the new day finds you felling much better! Raleigh,Molly and me send many hugs!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gene said:
Ann Marie.....hope you're feeling better! Can peanut remove carpet stains also?? Dirty paw prints om cream area rugs? :roll:
if you sprinkle a tiny bit of chocolate or something sweet on it...NO problem hahhahhaaaa Dave also says he should just spray endust on her tail and paws and let her clean the house at the same time :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts