Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm SO excited!
My son and his fiance called and they just left the breeders with my new boy. They said he's very friendly, a deep chocolate with lighter highlights, and makes the same silly whining sound that Moses does when he's excited.
They said he's tall and cute... lol

I can hardly wait for them to get home! I'll be seeing them in about 2 hrs.

I'll share photos in the near future.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I'm so excited for you Tink! Can't wait to see pictures and hear stories of his introduction in to your family. :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
congrats Tink.......will be waiting for pics :wink:

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all. I'm waiting impatiently.
I will now have 5 dogs... that's my absolute limit... so I hope these last 2 integrate into the pack nicely. I've been really recking my brain trying to decide who to introduce to who first. lol I'm thinking the 2 newbies might become fast friends simply because they'll have each other to cling to while the others adjust to them being on their territory.

I'm afraid there are going to be a few sleepless nights here while everyone gets used to the new family members. The new boy will most likely end up in a crate in my room tonight just to make sure no one harasses him when I'm not watching.

To their credit, Moses and Bella (the lab girl I got on Friday) are already playing nicely and seem fairly comfortable with each other.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Glad for you Tink.....hope the adjustment goes smoothly! :D

Chas P. .............very cool, way up there, avatar!!! :D
8)

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh is he SWEET!
Dark rich chocolate... very friendly, calm and eager to get along with Moses and Bella. I haven't named him yet, am expecting he will let me know who he is before long.

My poodle boys together.

Don't you just want to stick your fingers in those curls?

Under all that hair he has pretty amber colored eyes. He'd been "trimmed" before I got him in a pretty haphazard way. LOL

He is 6 months old, quite round and seems to have been well socialized.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
He is BEAUTIFUL, Tink!! Congratulations!!! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
TINK he's absolutely gorgeous! Congrats and update us with a NAME and more pics :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts