Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening all!

My wife and I recently got a female scruffy pup! We love her, she's been a good pup so far, but the biting and excessive bArking are starting as usual! She gets hyper n usually settles down. We've been feeding her 1/3 cup of taste of the wild food 3x a day followed by 1/4 cup before our nightly walks wondering if you guys have any tips to help us out thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
She's a cutie! Herman is in the same stage, he's 11 weeks. When he starts to chew or nip I give him one of his toys that he can chew or tug on. As far as the barking, I usually say his name in a stern voice and he'll stop; this is not the case with my kids as Herman continues to bark so we're still figuring that out. Congratulations on the new addition.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good evening all!

My wife and I recently got a female scruffy pup! We love her, she's been a good pup so far, but the biting and excessive bArking are starting as usual! She gets hyper n usually settles down. We've been feeding her 1/3 cup of taste of the wild food 3x a day followed by 1/4 cup before our nightly walks wondering if you guys have any tips to help us out thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same situation right now on our pup’s week 12! Read somewhere that these behaviors settle around 6 months, hope yours has now “graduated” past this phase...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts