·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOWIE!!! hard to believe they're that big now
and Linda your pups are BEAUTIFUL!!! congrats once again

·
Registered
337 Posts
Well it's a good thing the little red, red band girl has an adoption pending or else I would have had to make my way to Kansas! :lol:

They are all adorable Linda, but the little red girl is speaking to me. :wink:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Those are gorgeous pups!! I love them all!! the one that frequents your lap is a real dear, I can tell!

Congratulations!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
They are all truly wonderful, I like the third from the left who's looking into the camera he's 8)

·
Registered
3 Posts
reputable breeder

Hello everyone! Sorry for interupting. I am considering getting a labradoodle. Do you know any reputable breeders in SW Kansas or the Panhandle of Oklahoma?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Re: reputable breeder

Sara said:
Hello everyone! Sorry for interupting. I am considering getting a labradoodle. Do you know any reputable breeders in SW Kansas or the Panhandle of Oklahoma?
I think the litter here in this thread is in Kansas :D

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes I'm in Kansas just NW of Wichita a little I do meet people part way when picking pups up also to save on shipping. I do allow visits so people can see our place and meet the parents and puppies my web site is below.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
They are so adorable it would be hard to pick one!! Thanks for making me smile!! :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Linda, they are positively gorgeous. Makes my heart flutter for another!

Sara, I have one of Linda's pups from a previous litter. An adorable black male with curly hair named Cooper. I could not have received a better dog, especially for my first ever dog.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts