Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I thought I would try putting photos in the posts as everyone else's are SO cute. Coal is 20 weeks now and here's how he is looking! I need to do SOMETHING about the hair around his eyes. Poor pup, I don't know how he can see anything. Also, he has such pretty eyes, I would like to be able to see them too!!

He looks like he is silvering but he isn't. I'm embarrassed to admit it but I was cleaning the floor in his xpen with some oxy cleaning stuff (it is for pet stains, that's why I bought it!) and I guess I didn't get it all up too great before I put him in there and he kinda got a bleached mustache! :oops: I read the bottle and it contains peroxide and well you know what that does to YOUR hair! I felt like a very bad doodle mom. The hair on the bottom of his feet is also a lighter cocoa shade!!

G

·
Coal is gorgeous! His coat seems so luxurious! He must be a pleasure to pet.

When you insert the images in the post do you use photobucket? Do you resize the images at all? I am so clueless with the computer!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jac, (I am assuming that "guest" was you!)

Yes, I used photobucket for the first time. That thing is great. I resize my photos with a program that came with my 4 in 1 printer/scanner/etc. Then I just uploaded (downloaded? I am never sure which I am doing) the pics to photobucket and pasted the bottom line under the photo into my post. It was very simple actually!

Coal's coat is just what I was looking for. I have no idea if it is the true fleece coat but he feels wonderful! I hope he stays as soft when he gets his adult coat.

Diane, he is over 30lbs already! I didn't think he would be this big so soon as I believe that his parents are only 45lbs each! The bigger the better though! :D

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Stacy,

I still can't believe you bought Coal I remember when you first called me and wanted a curly girl and as time went by you changed to Coal, but looking at his coat I think you made the right decision. :lol: He is very handsome course I may be a little bias since he came from my kennel. :p

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know Linda! I do believe that everything happens the way it is supposed to in life though and for some reason Coal's eyes just captivated me. I have not regretted choosing him for a second. He is part of the family and he fits in just perfectly!! Aidan and Coal are the absolute best friends. It is wonderful to witness. Aidan ALWAYS insists on feeding "HIS dog". I think it's cute. To top it all off, I just LOVE his coat. It is soft and beautiful! I know I have thanked you a million times before but thanks again for my little Coal!! :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Wow!! Coal is one of the most beautiful Labradoodles I have seen! (Even with the dime store bleach job! :wink: )
Linda...you made a beautiful puppy! Which of your adults are the parents? I love his coat...and Stacy and I both think that he looks just like my Max! Max was sent to Arizona and lives near Coal and Stacy! Isn't that wild?
They could be brothers, they look so much alike! I hope that Stacy will be able to spend some time with Max. He is soooooo far away!
Stacy, I didn't know that you had posted these pictures...I am kind of slow on the uptake! (So it was not me as guest...but I don't know how to post pics either!)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya know Jac, I was thinking that Coal was one good lookin' dood the day I took him in to get neutered! I thought, geeze, I wonder if Linda could use him for pups! But then I just figured I was majorly biased because he's mine. Haha

Has anyone else felt weird the day they "fixed" their dood?

G

·
Oh, man! Yes! I was heartbroken when I spayed/neutered my entire litter! There were some that I think would have been great in a breeding program...but I have to be realistic too...and as much as I would love to breed them all and keep them all, it just wouldn't work on my half acre property! :roll:

G

·
Stacy, Gunner and Coal do look a lot a like. Gunner's hair is getting so long. He is going to get bathed and groomed on Sunday. I can't wait to see his eyes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts