Labradoodle Forums banner

New photos

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Guest 
#1 ·
Ok we're about 3/4 done with Kirby's haircut. He's getting a bit tired of it so we've taken a break and still need to trim his head a bit.

Before...

After

he's so skinny!

I loved his long hair, but hopefully we can get the rest of these matts out w/Best Shot and then can let him grow long again.

See less See more
#8 ·
yes my husband cut him with scissors as he is afraid of electric clippers. He's kinda uneven in parts :) He also has some bare spots where we had to cut the matts short, but it's better than having to shave him :)

He really does seem skinny (but maybe Dexter is chubby??). the vet said he could use to gain 5 lbs. He's definitely eating better so he should put it on.

#13 ·
ohhhhhhh Leslie.........I LOVE seeing Kirby's big round eyes!!

my favorite pic is him standing in window, Dave said he matches the woodwork hahhahaa we love that DrSuess tail!!! :D :D :D

KIRBY looks great! :D hope your "double duty" dont' become partners in crime like my two hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaa

#14 ·
Kirby looks beautiful! Can't see a bad spot anywhere ... and you do because you know where they are :roll:

My favorite ... the one in the grass with Dexter in the background -- GREAT shot!

Ebbe gets "the treatment" on Thursday. Though her coat is much shorter, I've been finding many a mat so this cut will be a little closer -but not a shave-! I will also say BACK AWAY FROM THE EYELASHES!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.