Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok we're about 3/4 done with Kirby's haircut. He's getting a bit tired of it so we've taken a break and still need to trim his head a bit.

Before...

After

he's so skinny!

I loved his long hair, but hopefully we can get the rest of these matts out w/Best Shot and then can let him grow long again.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Kirby is such a beautiful guy. He is so lucky to have a forever home.

·
Registered
101 Posts
what a cutie patootie! :D he looks great! did you cut him with scissors?
i have yet to master that art.. i tried it on Rowen and he got a very uneven haircut teehee :lol: but Kirby looks fantastic!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes my husband cut him with scissors as he is afraid of electric clippers. He's kinda uneven in parts :) He also has some bare spots where we had to cut the matts short, but it's better than having to shave him :)

He really does seem skinny (but maybe Dexter is chubby??). the vet said he could use to gain 5 lbs. He's definitely eating better so he should put it on.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Wow Leslie!!! Wow,wow,wow!!! Kirby looks fantastic!!! Jerry did a great job! Ummmm...did I say Wow!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Very adorable!! Great cut! I am impressed...plus you couldn't ruin his look, even if you DID give him a bad haircut...he is toooo dang beooooteeeful!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks everyone :)

haha...they're both my "little guys" or my "double doodles" :wink:

they're on day 2 of making up for lost time. 2nd doodle run of the morning and it's only 9 am.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohhhhhhh Leslie.........I LOVE seeing Kirby's big round eyes!!

my favorite pic is him standing in window, Dave said he matches the woodwork hahhahaa we love that DrSuess tail!!! :D :D :D

KIRBY looks great! :D hope your "double duty" dont' become partners in crime like my two hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Kirby looks beautiful! Can't see a bad spot anywhere ... and you do because you know where they are :roll:

My favorite ... the one in the grass with Dexter in the background -- GREAT shot!

Ebbe gets "the treatment" on Thursday. Though her coat is much shorter, I've been finding many a mat so this cut will be a little closer -but not a shave-! I will also say BACK AWAY FROM THE EYELASHES!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts