Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Leslie,
Dexter is one handsome Dood! I love his graduation hat and
2007 glasses :p What a hoot :lol:
Looks like you have a great dog there....thanks for sharing!
Kathie

·
Registered
298 Posts
Leslie,

Thank you for sharing your pictures. Viewing doodle photos is my favorite past time.

Dexter sure is a handsome doodle! What a sweetheart to let you put on those glasses long enough for photos.

Congratulations on puppy school graduation! How old is Dexter now?

Lexi and I will be graduating on Wednesday. I doubt she will let me put a cap on her long enough for a photo. I would love to get a nice graduation shot of her like you got of Dexter.

If you have any photo tips... we're listening.

Maddie and Lexi

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:) So Dexter was just 6 months old (and 58 lbs!!) at the end of January. We got the New Years glasses on him by taking him to the dog park 2 days in a row and then putting the glasses on him when he just woke up from a nap. For graduation, the teacher gave every dog a treat and we somehow got the hat on him and then had him stare at the treat while we took the photo :) Nice case of bribery. Dex did do better than the other dogs who's hats were off in 1 second.

Thanks for all the complements. His little red/liver nose cracks us up :) And I always joke that he's our only hope for a blond baby since we both have dark brown hair.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts