Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took some photos of the doodles tonight...

haha...poor Kirby was hiding under the deck so he didn't have to go in the pool

I just noticed how badly these 2 need a good trim around their eyes...

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Wow nice pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kirby looks so cute hiding............
Denver would be in the water in seconds flat...........
Wonderful pictures love Dex jumping into the pool.........

G

·
Great shots! When I saw the first one of Dex I was thinking, "Wow, Leslie is really protective of him in the pool, a life vest AND a big stick on his back to pull him out if he gets in trouble." :lol: :lol: (Just call me Annemarie) :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I got the greatest laugh of Kirby HIDING under the pool deck hahaaa
and WOW i want your pool instead of mine!!

those are GREAT SHOTS...i love Dex's look as he leans forward looking at you hahahaaaaaaa soooo cute!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Kirby my man...you look so sad and scared under the deck!!! :cry:
Just try jumpin in with Dex, and you'll see how much fun you're missin!!! I'm rootin for ya buddy!

Yer pal,
Raleigh! :wink:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Love the one of him jumping in. And Dex hiding. I would love to jump in. It is hot outside.

G

·
Linda said:
Great shots! When I saw the first one of Dex I was thinking, "Wow, Leslie is really protective of him in the pool, a life vest AND a big stick on his back to pull him out if he gets in trouble." :lol: :lol: (Just call me Annemarie) :lol:
Teehee, Annemarie and I posted at the same time so she probably won't come back and see her name being used by me.....sshhhhh :lol:

G

·
I love, love love the one of Kirby under the deck. His expressive face just screams: "Gee, do you think they will find me and make me go in that scary pool over there? I hope not!"

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great shots! When I saw the first one of Dex I was thinking, "Wow, Leslie is really protective of him in the pool, a life vest AND a big stick on his back to pull him out if he gets in trouble." (Just call me Annemarie)
HAHA...well our special white doodle Dexter really won't swim without the lifevest :) He seems to not float very well and his back legs fall until he is literally standing on the pool bottom (it's only 3 feet deep). I guess it's our own fault for starting him out in it. We call it his bathing suit :) haha...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hey Linda, I'm not AnnMarie, not even blonde, but I thought the same thing. :oops: :lol: Not so much over protective, but I was wondering what that stick was. :lol: :lol:

OOps, forgot. Great Pictures Leslie!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Linda said:
Linda said:
Teehee, Annemarie and I posted at the same time so she probably won't come back and see her name being used by me.....sshhhhh :lol:
hahhaaaaaaaaaaaa HEY i am MODERATOR linda which means it's my JOB to go back and check posts heh heh heh and see what you do to tease me! hahhaaaaa

So who wants to borrow my POKING STICK that Vanessa once posted
it's also great for stirring the pot and saving doodles in pools :wink:

PS LESLIE you think i can train kirby to float on a lounger in the pool like Peanut? :shock:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PS LESLIE you think i can train kirby to float on a lounger in the pool like Peanut?
I'll bring you an extra 6-pack of Canadian beer if you do!! :wink:

Honestly...he acts like he wants to go in. I forgot to mention tonight he got so excited with the water toys that Kirby sort of fell in on the steps and my husband helped him in and put him in a swimming position...he looked completely frightened and miserable, but then got out and was fine. He is definitely curious (probably because he wants to be with us and Dexter and we are all in the pool) :)

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Beautiful yard and pool!! Hey..was Kirby under the deck so he wouldn't toot! :oops: :lol:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Don't let the teasing get to you Kirby - My brother and sister are wimps about the water too... Me, I'll join Dex up above while you hide with Maggie & Sandy!

~Iris

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
LESLIE forget the beer........get Kirby a vest at Country Max they're on sale this week $19.99 :shock:

i'll get him to float on lounger and then later you and Jerry can watch MY 2 doodles hahahaaaa :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Linda said:
Linda......I was more Annmarie than that......I thought it was a rope!! :oops:

Those are great pictures.....poor Kirby, his secret place is no secret anymore.....

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Kirby, you're going to have a party under that deck. Cali's going to join you and Annabelle along with Sandy and Maggie! :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts