Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have all been wonderful in my quite rapid conversion to "Doodle" owner. Last April we had to say goodbye to our faithful Chow Mix after nearly 17 years of love, affection and protection. We were just preparing to do our visits to the pounds & rescue organizations to find a new companion when out of the blue a close friend decided that she could not keep up with her new 10 week old Doodle. She knew we were BIG (size) dog people and have the property for him to run and thrive on. Anyway, I have joined the fray and will now participate instead of only lurking! Introducing "Chewbacca" to the Doodle world.javascript:emoticon(':D')

http://web.mac.com/themaj/iWeb/

Jim

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Chewbacca...I love the name and he's sooooo cute.
Also jealous of his color!!! so rich!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Aww he's adorable! I'm a new mom too so we can learn together :D
I had to laugh at his name, my husband says our new little Snickerdoodle looks like Chewbacha!
:D Doodlemom

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Welcome, Chewbacca is GORGEOUS :) Hope you visit often :!:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Welcome! I am so happy for you! Chewbacca is gorgeous! I'm glad you have decided to stop in and stay a spell...you will meet many nice folks on this site!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Jim, Congratulations on Chewbacca and welcome! We have an Ewok / Wookie when Lani was a puppy we said she looked like an Ewok and now kind of like a Wookie! She sounds like Chewbacc also (so does Toby!). If you check out our photobucket site there are some photos from when she was a tiny puppy.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Welcome to the Doodle-Addiction.
Some times it amazes me how things work out. Chewbacca needed you and you needed Chewbacca.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks to all!

Thanks for the very warm welcome...Chewbacca & I really appreciate the warmth and knowledge of this forum. Chewbacca seems to be doing quite well on the housebreaking routine and only had 3 minor slipups over Friday thru today. We'll work on keeping the website current...developing some Bark Reconition software so Chewy can do most of the updates.

Chewbacca, Jim & Honey

http://web.mac.com/themaj/iWeb/Chewbacca/Welcome.html

·
Registered
300 Posts
Welcome, Jim and Chewbacca! He's just adorable and I so enjoyed looking at his website. I can't wait to see his updates. It will be fun watching him grow up. You will always miss your dog that you lost. I know that my Doodle always makes me laugh and is the best companion!
My Doodle is chocolate too and Chewbacca's pictures brings back such fun memories. Now, I want another one!

Congratulations on your new buddy!

Marty

1 - 16 of 16 Posts