Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I have been lurking for a while. We chose our puppy at the breeder this past weekend. He will be coming home on 5/24/08. We can't wait!! He's an Australian Multigen. He'll be a large mini at probably 25-28 lbs and eventually a spiral fleece. Does anyone have any recommendations of what size plastic crate to buy? Mom is 17" and I'll think he'll p[robably be about the same.

I'm also struggling with how to choose a vet. Does anyone have any tips? If there is anyone here from North Jersey that could recommend a vet, that would be great.
Here is a pic of my new boy...."Vegas":

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Hi :)

Where in NJ are you? We are in Monmouth County.

I would ask around your town (and maybe co-workers) for vet recommendations. We use the vet at Petsmart (Banfield) and am happy with them...however I've heard it really varies from one Banfield to another.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Yeah, I've heard that some Banfields are great and others leave little to be desired, but we use the Banfield near us and wouldn't consider going anywhere else. The vet, techs, and Office Manager there are SO great and I think they love my dogs as much as I do. I have complete faith in their services.

Good luck with the pup!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We're in Essex County, on the border with Morris.
Looks like I need a pic posting lesson!

G

·
We go to a wonderful vet in Mendham. Not sure if that is too far from you, though. Let me know.
Congratulations!!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
welcome...and your doodle is a cutie pie for sure! :D

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Welcome to another NJ doodle and parent!

Livingston? You're about 10-15 mins from me!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts