Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am introducing myself and my doodle puppy who is (obviously!) named Rosie. Rosie is 6 months old and is the sweetest dog I have ever known! I look forward to participating in these forums.

:) Miriam

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Welcome to Doodleland Miriam
Your puppy is so gorgeous............
Look forward to more pictures and comments.............

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HI Miriam........welcome and WOW Rosie is a dollbaby!! sooo cute
how big is she and how much does she weigh?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
well it's gone now...maybe she's moved the pic which would make it now show here

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Welcome Miriam and Rosie, our new mystery members. :D I'm looking forward to seeing pictures. Don't be shy, jump in and join us. If you've read the forum for any length of time, you'll find we're a caring, fun-loving, goofy group. :D:D Oh, and it goes without saying, you'll find a wealth of information here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the nice welcomes! I promise, Rosie is a cutie; I don't know what happened to the picture. :cry: I will try and get it back.

It was actually an old picture, but a cute one. :D

Rosie weighs about 29 pounds. Her father was a mini f1b and her mother was a small standard f1b.

She is very sweet and tons of fun. I do look forward to jumping into the forums.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hi Miriam and a big welcome to you and your adorable Rosie!!!!! She is so cute! You're gonna love it here...everyone is like family! :wink:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
A golden coat tuxedo doodle!!!! What a cutie and welcome! You've just joined a great forum for info, tips and foolishness! :roll: Hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Great looking Pup!!! Welcome!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts