Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would introduce myself as well. HELLO! My name is Kathy and I live in Ventura California. I am a grandmother of 7 and own my own business working from home. I have had aussies since I was 12- I love them but I was remarried 4 years ago and my husband is allergic to dogs so about 2 years ago I started looking on the net to find a dog for us and the doodles came up. We bought our first girl from a breeder in Colorado and drove out to get her at 8 weeks. She was crate and doggie door trained. She was perfect in the car. We stopped in Vegas for a few days and she acted like she had been traveling all her long life. IR(i)S has been a joy. Hubby came up with her name as she was born on April 15. Anyway, when IRS was 9 months we bought Bell from the breeder who had bought her for breeding but her long tail curled up in a ball on her back so they rejected her. Our gain. Bell is very sweet and a little timid but she and IRS are inseparable. They tornado the house every morning berming off of the top of the couch. They love my grandchildren and are spoiled rotten. My husband has never even sneezed.
I have gotten a lot of good suggestions from this site already and hope to be able to contribute.

G

·
Welcome Kathy! You have already contributed by sharing the antics of your precious dogs with us! I would love to see IRS do the straight leg fall :lol: or wearing her tiara in the front seat of the car! Too funny! :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts