Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the very popular E-510 yesterday for my Birthday!!!! :D I'm really excited to start taking some pictures with it. I know there are quite a few people here who have one of these camera's (and take wonderful pictures with it!) and I was wondering what kind of camera bag you all have. I purchased one today and didn't like it once I brought it home and put everything in it. I have the camera with the 2 lens kit. Any suggestions would be great. Hope to post a few pictures soon..

·
Registered
401 Posts
I dont have that camera, so I have no suggestions for you.

But Happy Birthday, and Congrats on getting a new camera ;)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Happy Birthday! I do have that camera, but I got a hand me down bag from my photographer cousin. I couldn't find one I liked for a price I wanted to pay. I got lucky......sorry, good luck on your search!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Happiest of b-days to you and congrats on your camera!

What style of bag do you want? My favorites are my Tamrac Velocity slingbags. I have two depending on how much equipment I'm packing.

http://www.tamrac.com/frame_velocity.htm

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the Birthday wishes! :) Never thought a camera bag would be so frustrating to find! Julie, thanks for your suggestion. I actually saw and like that bag you posted. I ended up getting a tamrac bag, but the Express 6 Camera bag. Not too big, Not too small to tote what I need! Now I just have to get busy learning all the ways to use this camera..should be fun!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
CONGRATS!!!! i have the same Camera the e-510 it's so awesome
i look at what kind of bag i have as i like it for now.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
My favorites are my Tamrac Velocity slingbags
we dont' have that camera, but my husband has like 3 of those Tamrac backpacks (don't ask) for his camera. They are great for traveling...I think he bought them on amazon.com (or ebay)...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts