1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi and Welcome!!!
Your puppy is gorgeous.
Was she a rescue?
Can't wait to hear more about you and your puppy!!!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Welcome, Mija is beautiful :)

I have only been here for a few months but the wealth of information , experience and support that you will find on this forum is amazing.

Lots of fun......... :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Oh Mija is a beauty and a keeper! You'll find soooo much info and social interaction on this forum! I myself have become addicted! :shock: ha-ha...there are a lot of wonderful people here with great advice. Welcome to Doodleville! Can't wait to hear more stories and pictures :D
Kathie,Raleigh & Molly :D :D :D

·
Registered
980 Posts
Mija is a beauty! And I too have had loads of dogs before. We raised collies when I was a kid, had Springer Spaniels, Australian shepherds, labs, and a few more in the mix. But Dexter is the smartest, best dog of my life, no contest.

And they're so cute that you just gotta squeeze the puddin' out of them.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Buenas dias Mija and madre sessa. Mija is muy bonita chica perro and simpatico looking too!!! wow she's a beauty!!!!!!
Welcome too!! nice to meet you and can't wait to see her AFTER being clipped pictures too!

i must say Doodles are the best. i have one goldendoodle baby 12ks old and a 8mos old labradoodle too. They are the most comical loving dogs around with a fair amount of intelligence mixed in with a wee bit of mischieviousness hahahahahhaaaa

congrats on coming here and having Mija!!!! can't wait to hear your stories in the near future :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
know what though? i find myself giving Max bear hugs all the time...he loves them too, resting his head on my shoulder ....ohhhhh so peaceful.
Peanut is a hugger wrapping her paws around my neck and resting her head on my neck/shoulder. and yes i melt!!!

Mija is so cute like stuffed animal come to life!! :D

GENE ...keep it clean now hahhhaaa

·
Registered
853 Posts
Mija is beautiful! Welcome to the forum.

Gene - I liked your sense of humor! :wink:

I have all boys who like to talk about all kinds of gross things. I found out I couldn't "beat em" so I had to "join em"!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
kim26 said:
Mija is beautiful! Welcome to the forum.

Gene - I liked your sense of humor! :wink:

I have all boys who like to talk about all kinds of gross things. I found out I couldn't "beat em" so I had to "join em"!
kim....me too!!! Peanut is the only other GIRL in thehouse besides me. And you should hear her BELCH when she's done eating!!! The boys rate it quite high..Dave always goes: NICE ONE peanut!! :roll: hahahaha
i have tried to maintain dignity and manners....but when SBD's have hit ...i run for cover laughing so hard joining in the jokes now with the BOYS :wink:

·
Registered
853 Posts
That's funny Annmarie! I think it's so cute when Doc has loud burps, even when sitting near the dinner table. The rest of the family wonders why I think his are so cute, but THEY are not allowed to burp out loud at the table! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Burping is a normal bodily function. And it's much better than the alternative. :roll:

The kids and Dave used to have burping contests - I guess it's the ******* in us. Cinnamon is just joining the fun! My daughter is the winner hands down. So it's not just the boys who do it. And yes, they all know it's not polite, it's a family thing!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Cinsmom said:
Burping is a normal bodily function. And it's much better than the alternative. :roll:

The kids and Dave used to have burping contests - I guess it's the ******* in us. Cinnamon is just joining the fun! My daughter is the winner hands down. So it's not just the boys who do it. And yes, they all know it's not polite, it's a family thing!
ok wanna know the truth? my daughter always beat my boys hands down in burping contests :shock: even DAVE and his brother is impressed :roll: I was always teased cause i can't burp...that is till I FOUND PEPSI!! hahaha
ONE sip of Pepsi and wow i can make it sound like a volcano and won the last burping contest for the very 1st time hahahhahhahahahaha
YES FOLKS, mom here is setting a great example for her 15,17 and 19yr olds along with DAVE soon to be 50!

and imagine this: we're at Dave's brother's wedding...all dressed up. being polite etc....we go outside drink some pepsi and YUP hahahhaa burping contest in the snowy cold laughing our butts off. :wink:

NOW what's up with MEN,Boys, and doodles and SBD's?????? i refuse to partake in that one!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts