Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mom and Dad went to petsmart today and brought me home a new jacket ( just in time for it to warm up to the 60's), they tell me it will get cold again this winter
It's a little big around neck so Mommy has to fix that, but I love the color, coopery brown, with turquoisy blue on other side, I think it looks nice with my hair :D

·
Registered
337 Posts
Annabelle sweetie, how many coats do you have? :wink: This one is especially lovely, and it does go wonderfully with your hair.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Doggonecrazy said:
Annabelle sweetie, how many coats do you have? :wink: This one is especially lovely, and it does go wonderfully with your hair.
This is my first jacket :D I also have 2 sweaters - I wanna get one of those cute hats too !

Thank you everyone, I try to stay in fashion :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Annabelle you are quite the fashion doodle around here and look GORGEOUS each and every time your mom buys you something new.

sooooooooooooo beautiful !!! and you are very photogenic too!! :D

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
She looks quite pleased with herself albeit a little shy. Great Pic!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I'd call that Annabelle's coy look! ;)

You look beautiful in your new coat Annabelle. I hope it cools off soon so you can enjoy wearing it. After freezing temperatures last week, it got up to 74º F here today. Cali was panting on her walk today.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Annabelle Sweetie ... you are one stylin' doodle! I wish you would share your fashion savvy with Ebbe ... she barely tolerates a collar! :shock:
And I'm the kinda Mom who would love to dress her up :?

Oh well ... she has other qualities :D And you, young lady, just stay the fashion mavin you are and keep posing for the camera! We love it!

FoodLady

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone - she is definitely a "priss", I'm in bed with laptop and little Miss AB is stretched out next to me with her head on her pillow, her tail wrapped around her destuffed sharkie toy OMG I just love her so much

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Oh Annabelle you are such a princess. Here I am with a household of guys. My next doodle will certainly have to be a girly girl like you. You look precious in your new jacket.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TY

oooooooo another doodle for Annie - I love having a princess, although I must say she can get ruff and ready when she wants too LOL

I think Tanner would love to have a sister around :wink:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Ah Annabelle, still keeping up the reputation as the Best Dressed Doodle. Stylin' baby!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Gene thinks he wants to be adopted.......he needs a new coat!!

Mary, I can only read your posts when the kids are out of the room.....they're crying "DEPRIVED"!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts