Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just in the process of switching Dakota from Eukunuba to California Natural (the only thing I didn't like about California Natural was they don't have a large breed puppy food) when I came upon a lady sampling a food called "Blue" at Petsmart. It's made by Blue Buffalo Manufacturing. It is totally holistic and contains the following: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Whole Brown Rice, Whole Ground Barley, Oatmeal, Rye, Chicken Fat, Menhaden Fish Meal, Whole Carrots, and Whole Sweet Potatoes. The best part is they just introduced a large breed puppy food that contains Glucosamine / Chondroitin! So I'm giving Blue a try. It's kind of hard to tell how well it's working right now because Dakota has been on somewhat of a hunger strike for the last few days--on all three foods . . .

·
Registered
197 Posts
thanks for the dog food info. I never heard of that brand name before. There are so many different kinds to choice from!!!
terri lynn

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
My dogs are all very picky...let me know how your dogs like Blue, would you please? Sounds like it has good ingredients.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hmmm, that is an interesting link.
I have used Wysong, and my dogs loved it for a while...but, like all dog foods, they got tired of it and refused to eat. :roll:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jac
Dakota LOVED Blue the first night I brought it home. But he has gone on this hunger strike thing and will only gobble up his kibble if it's out of my hand . . . sheesh . . . what we must do . . . I'll keep you posted--it's all human grade ingrediants so it should taste good?
Diane

1 - 6 of 6 Posts