Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
We’re now at 10 months with our pup Farley, who is an F1 apricot doodle. He was super fluffy and soft to start, his coat is more of a wavy hair coat vs a fleece coat. I believe that he is currently blowing his puppy coat, as there is a fair degree of shedding if he brushes up against us, and significant hair loss daily with brushing with a slicker brush and fine tooth comb. The hair on his head and neck have more curl, and reacts to humidity, his body is more of a wiry “fuzz” and his under belly and hind quarters are more hair like. He has been minimally trimmed recently, mainly because he was looking pretty straggly with his puppy coat/adult coat combo. It’s my understanding that there is a wide range of coat results in F1s. Here he is at about 14 weeks, last month before his trim, and him currently.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awe! So cute! Thank you! I’m thinking my puppy will have a straighter coat. I’m glad I won’t have to spend too much on grooming! Ha!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! I am getting my F1 chocolate labradoodle next week! My family is super excited! I'm curious about his coat and what it might look like when he's an adult. I'm also looking for any house training tips! I'm including a picture of my little guy at 7 weeks.
Oh how cute! How are you guys getting on?!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here is Herman at 9 weeks. He is a F1 Labradoodle and his coat is more of a wave. I haven't noticed much shedding with him but I am eager to see if his coat changes any.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts