Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the proud momma to a wonderful chocolate 4 month old doodle. I am trying to post pictures but can't figure out how to do it! My pictures are all too big. How do I resize and post photos?[/img]

·
Registered
27 Posts
blacke said:
I am the proud momma to a wonderful chocolate 4 month old doodle. I am trying to post pictures but can't figure out how to do it! My pictures are all too big. How do I resize and post photos?[/img]
Welcome on board... You cannot post pictures directly here. You need to upload your pictures to a picture hosting website and enclose the link to each picture using the pair.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
You can also set up an account with photo bucket (easy) www.photobucket.com . Then upload pictures (bulk upload is the fastest). After that left click on the box next to the picture marked "IMG". come back to post, right click again and paste....easy as that.

To create avatar.....go to and follow the directions. http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/

If you need anymore help, feel free to PM me.

PS: Welcome aboard....looking forward to seeing pictures!! :wink:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah!! I have an avitar picture of my Henry!!! Thanks for the help. Now I am working on getting other pictures to post.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HI and welcome Blacke...........Henry is Gorgeous!!!!! :D

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
WELCOME!! What a great looking doodle!
There are quite a few of us from Michigan here! I'm in Birmingham........you?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Oh what beautiful colors your doodle has!

WELCOME!!! :D

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Welcome Henry II! Love the picture with the rabbit! How do those two get along?

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome Blacke and Henry. Henry looks like big boy. Good looking too , of course. Have fun !!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts