Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. My fiance and I were lucky enough to find a doodle at the local Humane Society. We are now the proud parents of Dexter, a 3 month old full-blooded yellow doodle. He is the absolutely the best puppy I've ever had. After 2 days he is accident-free in the house, and is quietly accepting his crate at night. He is the love of our lives. He seems like a little adult, with occasional "tasmanian doodle bursts" ROFL.

I'm new to this image storage site, and I can't figure out why I can't get the one smaller, so apologies for the giant-sized pic.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
awwww he is adorable congrats!
what kind of doodle is he - did anyone have any guesses to that?

but then again with a face like that who really cares - how sweet he is
and it looks like he will be fairly small!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Dexter is adorable!!!! Love the 2 tone color on his ears
CONGRATS!!!!!!

OH what does Dexter weigh?

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
hahahaha....it doesn't matter...he is adorable...and he is YOURS!! Lucky for you all! Congratulations!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Dextersmommy said:
I was asking my fiance if the shelter stated whether he was an F1, F1B, etc, so I could tell the folks on the forum. He said "honey, I think they might have been asking if he's lab, golden, etc." Duh! He's labradoodle, but I don't know his classification.
Doesn't matter F1 and so on........he's priceless as I say!!!
Your life is about to evolve into much laughter, love and happiness.
oh, you'll find you don't neeed to watch COMDEDY CENTAL on HBO as you doodle will make it happen daily! :wink:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
oooh I hate it when the fiancees right lol :)
just kidding dexter is still adorable. we need pictures of him doing everything for the next year k? :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts