Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
I'm new to this forum, and can't wait to log on every day and check out all the pictures and stories. They crack me up, and I can relate to all of them with our new addition 'Raleigh'...who we got in North Carolina over Thanksgiving weekend...hence the name Raleigh , after the state capitol! He's now 14 weeks old, coal black, and a bundle of terror to our 4 yr.old chocolate lab Molly! Now I have two 'zooming' thru the house, and never get to let my cockatiel out of his cage anymore, at least not until Raleigh can be trusted...which at this point seems far far away....
We have never laughed so much over all the antics that go on nightly between the two. I think I'll need help from someone..anyone...on how to post pictures...I'd love to share them with you.
Thanks for all the laughs!
Raleighs Mom

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hello,
I am new too - we have had our dogs about the same amount of time and I love this website too. Charlie was born in September and I got him at yesteryear acres - he came automatically knowing how to heal, how to sit and wait for food, and is so gentle, he has been asked to come to the Nursing home 3 times now (I took him into see my mom while she was recooperating from hip surgery) and everyone fell in love with him. He is tearing into everything right now and is a thief like many of the doodles on this site

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Kathryn
Small world..that's how I spell my name too....but everyone calls me Kathie....have you posted pictures of Charlie yet? It seems to be quite a chore, unless I can copy and paste....should be interesting, but I think I'll save that for tomorrow nite.
Kathie

·
Registered
126 Posts
Kathie,
I was told on another site to go to photobucket.com and register - I did and downloaded Charlie from there. I pasted the number of my picture they gave onto the site and the actual picture came up on this website. It was very easy.

Juanita

·
Registered
126 Posts
I should have said a different page - if you look on snowdoodle you can see Charlie and see the website I went to - Thanks to Seazr for the help on posting the picture.

Juanita

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Juanita!
I'll try that...sorry I got you mixed up with Kathryn.....I haven't gotten used to this website yet.
I'll try 'Photo Bucket' tomorrow.....both dogs have worn me out from all the running around...they've now settled dow for the night, and so will I!
That is if there's any room left in my bed! ha-ha....
Have a good night,
Kathie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts