Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone! It has been a very long time since I have posted and I notice that the forum family has grown! So, I wanted to share with everyone that in addition to Sawyer, 18-month F1 LD, we now have Huckleberry, 5 month goldendoodle. Not sure what generation he is but his coat is soft, curly and fleecy.

Sawyer is thrilled to have a companion and Huck is a loveable, huggable bear and I cannot imagine that someone would ever give up such a gorgeous puppy.

I will post a picture soon and I'm sure there will be more stories to post and advice to ask for! Can I hear from all you double doodle families? Tell me I'm not totally nuts!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Congratulations on the new addition!! Can't wait for pictures! I'll out it this way...you don't have to be crazy to own 2 doodles...but it helps!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Congrats Keewee! You're going to just LOVE having two Doodles!!!! :D
Send pics asap! We're all waiting!!!!! :D
Kathie, Raleigh & Molly :D :D :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Welcome back Susanna! Congratulations!
You will fnd twice the fun, twice the love, twice the trouble and twice the expense! LOL BUT you won't regret it!
I'll look forward to the pictures, including updates on Sawyer!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
nice to meet you keywee! :D I can't wait to see pics of both of them!!!

I also have 2 doodles one of each...wondering what you're golden lookslike as i now have one that's 13wks and her coat is so diiferent than our labradoodles.

2 doodles are GREAT!

ok we need pics!! and soon!!!! please :D :D :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhhh they are gorgeous and also the same color!!! wow

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Susanna!!! Sawyer & Huck are absolutely gorgeous!!!! Their colors match perfectly! I'll be t you have a lot of turning heads when you walk down the street with them! :D :D

Kathie, Raleigh & Molly :D :twisted: :?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey thanks, Gene! Gosh, my puppies really are cute! Thanks everyone! That was Huck's first day at our house. He blends in perfectly into our family. What joy! Isn't it amazing how these fuzzy doods just fill up our lives and bring people together?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts