Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I've been 'lurking' and reading the boards for a few weeks now, but I just received confirmation that my puppy will be coming home in February, so I thought I'd officially sign up and introduce myself too.

I can't wait - this is my first dog, and I've been preparing for him for a few years now (feels like it has been forever, now that it is finally happening).

I've learned so much from this Board and I keep bookmarking more posts to go back to at different stages of the puppy's life!

Thanks everyone and happy holidays!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome! My doodle puppy will be coming home around that time too towards the very end of the month though.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

JETA, my puppy was born 12-1 as well (he/she is a sagittarius just like me!) so i think we'll be getting them home about the same time! is your doodle flying to you or are you driving to pick her/him up?

i promise to post pictures in a few weeks once i know exactly which one of the pups is coming home to me!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
welcome Goodheart and can't wait to see pics of your new baby doodle!!

and that's great your reading posts ......there's so much great info on this site! :D

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome Goodheart!! We share in your excitement of your pending arrival. The anticipation can be a killer. But we will help out and give you your doodle fix until your puppy is in your arms. You will be an expert by then if keep asking questions, and reading posts!! Good luck!!

·
Registered
728 Posts
goodheart said:

JETA, my puppy was born 12-1 as well (he/she is a sagittarius just like me!) so i think we'll be getting them home about the same time! is your doodle flying to you or are you driving to pick her/him up?

i promise to post pictures in a few weeks once i know exactly which one of the pups is coming home to me!
When's your b-day? Mine's the 4th.

·
Registered
103 Posts
goodheart said:

My husband is a sagittarius too. He's a yapper and I sure hope my Doodle isn't. ;)

I was fortunate to get my Doodle locally. After much searching I found a breeder locally. She's about 20 minutes from my house.

How about you?

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
goodheart said:
Hi everyone,
I've been 'lurking' and reading the boards for a few weeks now, but I just received confirmation that my puppy will be coming home in February, so I thought I'd officially sign up and introduce myself too.

I can't wait - this is my first dog, and I've been preparing for him for a few years now (feels like it has been forever, now that it is finally happening).

I've learned so much from this Board and I keep bookmarking more posts to go back to at different stages of the puppy's life!

Thanks everyone and happy holidays!
You are a very smart lady! Learn now ... appreciate that puppy ... and add pictures!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome Goodheart. I know it's hard to wait...because I'm still waiting! My puppy comes home around January 18. I've been in contact with the breeder for quite a while and put my deposit on the puppy before he was conceived. I feel for ya.

Congratulations!!I'm sure your wait will be worthwhile!

·
Registered
14 Posts
waiting!

We also placed a deposit before our pup was conceived, and the waiting was crazy. Mazi was worth the wait, and our breeder in Oregon was wonderful. The forum will help...you can get your daily doodle fix. Birthday...Mazi will be 1 tomorrow!
Kathi and Mazi

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Echo said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAZI!!!
that is such a pretty cake...i have to to use it to also say

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY MAZI!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts