Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

After 5 years of mourning my Yellow lab, I have done it. I have adopted a labradoodle. Bo Bo joined our family at 9 week old and is now 16 weeks and almost 30 lbs. His feet are as big as frisbees and my wife says that he may be the smartest male in our family (I also have two young daughters). I found this site only a few days ago when my little biter :evil: almost sent me to the hospital with a nasty laceration on my hand. Long story short he was playing rough and I was pulling away and he must have punctured an arterie or something. I thought that I would bleed to death. Avail, I have survived. I will post some pics soon.

:lol:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I found that gloves and long sleeved shirts were a must for the first few months. Can't wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Welcome! Oh those puppy teeth can be sharp! Sorry to hear about the laceration. Can't wait to see pictures of your new family member. :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HI and welcome ..........sounds LIKE you got a LIVE one there hahhaa and he may be the smartest male in the house too :shock: 8) :lol:

can't wait to see pics of this sweet innocent 16wk old doodle that nearly had your life flash before your very own eyes

post a pic......we'll prove his innnocence :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts